First United Methodist Church
Wednesday Night Activities
JOIN US FOR DINNER
The serving line opens at 5:15pm. Reservations must be in by 12:00pm on Monday prior to the Wednesday night dinner.
Groups and Activities
Adult Wednesday Night Offerings
Wednesday Night Small Groups: Wednesday Small Groups are back for the spring, and we are excited to be offering you a host of options this semester. Read below for all of the details!
Pastors’ Study with Ricky – October 5-December 7
Join Ricky as we continue on in the Gospel of Matthew. Matthew has been critical for guiding the Church to doing Kingdom work since the First Century. Let’s dive into how God is calling us to join Him in ministry.
A Bible Study led by Mike Norcom
College and Career Bible Study
Join Erin in the College Hut beginning on January 25th as they begin a new semester. The college students get to help decide what it is they want to talk about for the semester, so come ready on the 25th with your ideas as you make the decision together. We also have plenty of fellowship opportunities and we can’t wait to welcome you into our community!
Other Weekday Small Groups and Fellowship Opportunities:
1. Monday Night Men’s Bible Study with Bob Pavy and Jerry Lyons. Feel free to reach out to either of them with any questions!
2. Every month, the women of the church gather to fellowship around the table together at a restaurant in Clinton. We will publish those dates/times in the The Voice and in the Bulletin, so be on the lookout for these fellowship opportunities. If you have any questions about Lunch Bunch, feel free reach out to Marilyn Blackledge.
3. Rev. Dave Steveline will be offering a Bible Study on Friday mornings at 9 AM in the Redwoods classroom.
4. Fit & Fun Friday is back with Cynthia Street leading the exercise class at 10 am in the Worship Center.
5. We have three wonderful United Women in Faith (formerly known as United Methodist Women) circles that meet on a regular basis to fellowship together. Below you will find our three circles, and information about each circle’s meeting times.
Grace Circle – Dianne Carson
We meet on the 2nd of Tuesday of each month in at 10 am in the sanctuary parlor; we start meeting again on September 13th.
Naomi Circle – Barbara Gibbons
We meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month in the Fellowship Parlor at 5:30 pm; we start meeting again on August 16th.
Marion Lyons Circle – Pam McCord
We meet on the last Monday of each month in the Sanctuary Parlor at 5:45 pm; we start meeting again on August 29th.
6. Men’s Coffee, led by Charles Pope, on the first Monday of the month at 9 – 10:30 AM in the College Hut.
7. We are starting a new monthly offering coined Care Nights. While we will announce the new date monthly and the topic in the The Voice and the Bulletin, we wanted to let you know the first one in the spring will be held on January 25th. Led by Allison Killebrew, we are going to dig into finances this month! We will meet in the Worship Center at 6 PM.
8. United Methodist Men’s Breakfast meets in the gym on the 2nd Sunday of every month!
9. Prayer Shawl Ministry meets weekly on Wednesdays at 6 PM in the Sanctuary Parlor.
The Supper Sign-up form is available Thursday – Monday and will close at 12:00 PM on Monday.
If you are having issues viewing the sign-up form:
1. Refresh your browser or
2. Call the office @ 601.924.6671 for further assistance.
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
100 Mt Salus Drive
Clinton. MS 39056
Weekday Ministries Hours:
8am - 2-pm
Weekday Ministries Phone: